Efficient Hydrogen Motors | Santa Barbara Green Short Film Fest.
Severe global consequences are predicted for the continual production of carbon dioxide from industrial and automobile sources.
The basic ideas at Efficient Hydrogen Motors are as follows:
1) Develop an air cooled hydrogen combustion engine that captures CO2 during its operation
2) Have the CO2 capture energy come from normal operation and waste heat
3) Build a prototype engine and
4) License the idea to an OEM to manufacture.
The rationale behind an air cooled engine is to replace the liquid cooling system with a CO2 capture device. Instead of having a radiator where liquid coolant flows, we intend to have a grid open to air and through which hydroxide circulates.
EHM co-founders Andre Morin and Wilson Hago are looking for HELP!
Technical or Monetary Support to develop a prototype:
Please contact EHM @ www.efficienthydrogenmotors.com
* Video Format: HD
* Date: Mars 2011
* Event: SANTA BARBARA Green Shorts Film Festival
* Subject: Efficient Hydrogen Motors
* Director: Bruno Ferrarotti
* Script: Andre Morin, Jose Valente, Wilson Hago
* Voice over actor: Jose Valente
* Location: Le Petit Cafe & Bakery, Ventura Harbor
* Address: 1591 Spinnaker Dr. Ventura, CA. Ph: (805) 642-1191
(outside shots in Santa Barbara, Oakview, Venice, Le Plessis-Robinson)
* Video production: 805 Productions Santa Barbara