Severe global consequences are predicted for the continual production of carbon dioxide from industrial and automobile sources.
The basic ideas at Efficient Hydrogen Motors are as follows:
1) Develop an air cooled hydrogen combustion engine that captures CO2 during its operation
2) Have the CO2 capture energy come from normal operation and waste heat
3) Build a prototype engine and
4) License the idea to an OEM to manufacture.
The rationale behind an air cooled engine is to replace the liquid cooling system with a CO2 capture device. Instead of having a radiator where liquid coolant flows, we intend to have a grid open to air and through which hydroxide circulates.
EHM co-founders Andre Morin and Wilson Hago are looking for HELP!
Technical or Monetary Support to develop a prototype:
Please contact EHM @ www.efficienthydrogenmotors.com
* Video Format: HD
* Date: Mars 2011
* Event: SANTA BARBARA Green Shorts Film Festival
* Subject: Efficient Hydrogen Motors
* Director: Bruno Ferrarotti
* Script: Andre Morin, Jose Valente, Wilson Hago
* Voice over actor: Jose Valente
* Location: Le Petit Cafe & Bakery, Ventura Harbor
* Address: 1591 Spinnaker Dr. Ventura, CA. Ph: (805) 642-1191
(outside shots in Santa Barbara, Oakview, Venice, Le Plessis-Robinson)
* Video production: 805 Productions Santa Barbara